Sacred Chakra Jewelry: 7 Chakras 108 Beads Mala
End of Collection - last 2 malas left
The chakras are energy centers of our energetic body which helps our energy to flow, carrying higher qualities of human life. The main purpose of chakra practices is to experience our true nature. There're 7 main chakras, each of them has a colour, sound and crystals related to it that balances its energy.
- Base Chakra, Muladhara: Red Tiger's Eye
- Sacral Chakra, Swadhisthana: Carnelian
- Solar Plexus Chakra:, Manipura: Citrine
- Heart Chakra, Anahata: Green Onix
- Throat Chakra, Vishuddha: Blue Jade
- Third Eye Chakra, Ajna : Lapis Lazuli
- Crown Chakra, Sahasrara: Amethyst
- Master energy amplifier and healer
- Absorbs, stores, releases and regulates energy
- Deep soul cleanser
- Spiritually, raises energy to the higher possible level
- Used in meditation, filters out distractions
Rudraksha is the seed of a particular tree species and plays an important role in a spiritual seeker's life, it has a very unique vibration. Rudraksha has being used since ancient times in India for his healing properties.
- The 108 precious beads of 7 Chakras, Clear Quartz and Rudraksha sacred seeds are thread meditatively by hand; the beads are around 7mm each.
- Our YAM charm it is made of solid Sterling Silver and it has written the Heart Chakra Mantra, YAM, in its Sanskrit letter. Know more his significance in "About YAM".
- This beautiful mala necklace measures 57cm and reaches the solar plexus-navel area on an average sized person.
- It come cleansed, charged and beautifully plastic free wrapped, ready for gift giving (you can include a note if you wish).
- Pair it with our 7 Chakra Bracelet