Traditional 108 Rudraksha Sacred Beads Mala
The perfect Mala for your Mantra meditation practice.
“Namaste, I am very grateful to accompany you on this special journey. My name is Mala and I have thousands of years of tradition as a sacred tool in mantra meditation. My being is Divine and so is yours.
I am made of 108 Rudraksha seeds, which are sacred in my country of origin, India. The specific ones in this mala represent the energy of Shiva: Divine Consciousness.
The number 108 is sacred in many traditions. You will notice that there is a 109th bead above the tassel. I call her the Guru bead. You can use it to honour your relationship between yourself and the greatest teacher of all, the Guru within.
When you meditate with me, it is called Japa Mantra Meditation.”
- The 108 Rudraksha sacred seeds are thread meditatively by hand; the beads are around 7mm each.
- Our YAM charm it is made of solid Sterling Silver and it has written the Heart Chakra Mantra, YAM, in its Sanskrit letter. Know more his significance in "About YAM".
- You can wear it or use it for your meditation practice.
- In case you choose to practice with it, we recommend you keep it in its bag to keep its vibrant energy.
- In case you wear it, it is about 45cm and reaches the solar plexus-navel area on an average sized person.
- It come cleansed and beautifully plastic free wrapped. (Gifting: you can include a note if you wish).
- For an energetic cleansing, we recommend you use White Sage, Palosanto or your favourite cleansing smudge.